GEOSTATS: Gaussian semivariogram

  • Jun Takeda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 1998
      Dear all:

      Does anyone know what dimension
      Gaussian semivariogram model is valid up to?
      Here, "valid" means a semivariogram has
      conditionally negative definiteness.

      For some other models I find concerning about it in
      Cressie'sbook(1993).
      But I don't find this "notorious" model in the book.

      Sincerely yours,

      Jun Takeda
      e-mail address:take@...-u.ac.jp
      Dept. Math. Sci, Fac. Eng. Sci,