GEOSTATS: First International Conference on GIS Education (GISEd '98)

  • Oliver Low
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 1998
      The First International Conference on GIS Education is Scheduled for October 29 to November 1, 1998 in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The program and registration materials for the conference can be found at:

      http://ceita.acad.emich.edu

      If you would prefer, a copy of the program and registration materials can be faxed to you. Please contact me if you have any questions, or if I can be of any assistance.

      Oliver R. Low
      Center for Geographic Information Sciences
      Towson University
      Baltimore, Maryland 21252
      (410) 830-3887
      (410) 830-3888 (fax)