Re: GEOSTATS: SAS calc

  • L Scott Baggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 1998
      Du Doan,

      SAS CALC is a spreadsheet designed to integrate with SAS. CALC is
      invocable from within a SAS program or more commonly launched from the
      ASSIST menu in interactive SAS. However, given the limitations of CALC, I
      would tend to recommend one of the other desktop spreadsheets for extended
      functionality as they easily transport datasets to and from SAS. I don't
      want to discourage anyone from at least investigating CALC though, as I'm
      sure others have found it useful.

      There is a manual available for CALC and online info at www.sas.com. The
      manual can be ordered at the website.

      Scott