GEOSTATS: SAS calc

  • du doan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 1998
      Does anyone know what exactly SAS Calc?????
      How can I find a good source to learn more about SAS Calc???

      thank you very much in advance.

      Du Doan.

    • L Scott Baggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 1998
        Du Doan,

        SAS CALC is a spreadsheet designed to integrate with SAS. CALC is
        invocable from within a SAS program or more commonly launched from the
        ASSIST menu in interactive SAS. However, given the limitations of CALC, I
        would tend to recommend one of the other desktop spreadsheets for extended
        functionality as they easily transport datasets to and from SAS. I don't
        want to discourage anyone from at least investigating CALC though, as I'm
        sure others have found it useful.

        There is a manual available for CALC and online info at www.sas.com. The
        manual can be ordered at the website.

        Scott