GEOSTATS: New.Site.for.Free.Geostats.Book

  • luftdruck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 1998
      > The geostat book promised on http://www.stokos.demon.co.uk/practica.htm
      > rings in 404 Not Found.
      > Has anyone found a good number ?

      luckily i downloaded this before the errors began. the quality of the book's
      reproduction is somewhat poor but the effort is appreciated. i have placed
      it on a homepage at tripod.com for the time being. i do not think that this
      is a permanent solution. once many people start to download this they may
      remove it from my page, but that is fine with me. at least a greater number
      of people will be able to access it before then. the contents of the zip
      file are as i recieved it but i believe i have changed the original file
      name for my own catalog.

      http://members.tripod.com/~luftdruck/book.zip

      hope that this helps.

      m i c h a e l