GEOSTATS: Need Circular Regression code!

  • cacb guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1998
      We are looking for code that does Circular Linear Regression which
      predicts random angular variables from multiple linear random variables.
      Quite possibly somebody has coded something similar found in N.I.
      Fisher's book: "Statistical Analysis of Circular Data". The code can be
      in any language or possibly code written for some statistical package
      such as Stata, S-Plus or whatever. Or maybe somebody has heard of a
      statistical package for analysing circular data that may do something
      similar?

      Thanks

      CACB Guy