952GEOSTATS: ordinary cokriging software

  • Maribeth Milner
    Aug 31, 1998
      We need a better software package for our ordinary cokriging needs.
      "Better" refers to documentation as well as to functionality and quality of
      output. Would anyone care to comment on the software package they use -
      its pros and cons? With an educational discount, I'm open to
      freeware/shareware or commercial packages.

      Any feedback would be appreciated.

      Maribeth Milner