918Re: GEOSTATS: Postgraduate in Geostatistics

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Aug 3, 1998
      Yoshiro Nagao wrote:

      > Salama siang. Apar kabar?
      >
      > I would also like to know about other courses of geostatistics
      > over the world.
      >
      > Their characteristics(e.g. mining, ecoloby, entomology),
      > software used, price(for MSc, PhD), accessibility for mathematical amateurs.

      Dear all,

      just a reminder: I have put a form on the web to announce courses
      (short courses, workshops, courses at universities) at

      http://curie.ei.jrc.it/courses/index.htm

      So this could be a place to start with. There are 13 announcements so far.

      Hope this will help.

      Best regards

      Gregoire
      --

      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-(0)332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-(0)332-78.54.66

      Telephone numbers in Italy will change from June 19 1998.
      The area code number will be integrated into the user's number,
      including the first 0.