916Re: GEOSTATS: Postgraduate in Geostatistics

  • Lynette BLOOM
    Aug 3, 1998
      Dear Agus

      At Edith Cowan University in Perth , in Western Australia, you can enrol
      in an MSc (Mathematics and Planning) and do a project in eith GIS or
      Geostatistics. If you have an honours degree you can proceed directly to
      the thesis stage. If you have a pass degree only then you first do a
      coursework stage where you can choose coursework units in these areas.

      Further details can be obtained from the Edith Cowan University home page

      http://www.cowan.edu.au/

      or from Dr David McDougall at

      d.mcdougall@...

      Best wishes