915Re: GEOSTATS: Postgraduate in Geostatistics

  • Matthew Kay
    Jul 30, 1998
      Hi Agus,

      With regard to masters degrees in geostats, I suggest you have a look at
      the WH Bryan Mining Geology Research Centre at the University of
      Queensland, Brisbane. Its website is www.minmet.uq.edu.au/~bryan

      The BRC is a good place to study - but then again I'm biased as I'm a
      post-grad student there!

      regards

      matthew

      At 02:30 AM 7/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
      >I am on the way to apply for a scholarship funded by Australian Government.
      >I would like to take master degree in geostatistics or GIS modelling in any
      >Australian University. Does Anybody know some universities which offer
      >a master course in goestatisitcs/ GIS modelling ?
      >Many thanks,
      >Agus Salim
      >CIFOR Statistics Consultant
      >JL. CIFOR Situ gede Sindang Barang Bogor 16880
      >Indonesia

      Matthew Kay
      Postgraduate Student
      WH Bryan Mining Geology Research Centre