791GEOSTATS: Random field and entropy

  • Gilles G
    Apr 29, 1998
      Dear all,

      as a PhD student working on stochastic models for rainfall fields,
      I'm interested in the links between random fields and theory of
      statistical entropy, (in particular gaussian fields, Poisson processes,
      mosaic model , and their properties according to maximum
      entropy principles ...)

      I would greatly appreciate any reference on this topic.

      Thanks in advance.

      Gilles Guillot
      Laboratoire d'etude des Transferts
      en Hydrologie et Environnement