498GEOSTATS: Re: cokriging

  • Michele Scardi
    Oct 1, 1997
      Klemens Fuchs wrote:

      > Dear list members
      > I'm searching for references and software for cokriging in hydrology (very
      > large data sets).
      > Can anybody help?

      Klemens,

      you can find both MS-DOS software and theoretical background in:

      Bogaert P., Mahau P. & Beckers F. (1995)
      F.A.O. Agrometeorology Series n. 12
      The spatial inrepolation of agro-climatic data, 60 pp. + 1 floppy disk

      I don't know whether your data set is too large to be handled by the MS-DOS
      program that comes with the booklet, however, it provides a very nice
      introduction to cokriging.
      You can request this publication to agromet@...

      Regards,

      Michele Scardi