316GEOSTATS: Universal and IRF-k kriging

  • Terence Donoghue
    May 2, 1997
      To all who responded to my April 24 posting with questions:

      Thanks for your support. I have had several very helpful suggestions
      which (after I take a little vacation to the Grand Canyon...yahoo!) I
      will continue to explore in greater detail.

      Terry
      --
      Terry Donoghue, Sr. Research Asst. T: 508-289-2945
      Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution F: 508-457-2194