311GEOSTATS: announcment

  • Mikhail Kanevski
    Apr 30 8:06 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      I would like to inform you that
      we have prepared draft version of our Internet
      home page which can be interesting for you.
      This version of the page is mainly devoted to
      our activity concerning spatial data analysis:
      development of models, software, case studies.
      Our basic case study is Chernobyl accident and its
      environmental consequences.

      On our server you can find freeware postprocesor
      "UpFile+" (for IBM PC, Windows95) for GSLIB,
      and description of other software tools related
      to geostatistics and GIS along with a list of key
      publications prepared within the framework of
      international collaboration.

      The staff of laboratory has experience in different
      basic and applied scientific fields: theoretical
      physics, computer science and simulations,
      thermonuclear physics, laser beam interaction
      with matter, environmental modelling and
      decision support systems, radioecology,
      geographical information systems,
      artificial neural networks and spatial data analysis, etc.

      Your comments and questions are welcomed
      (you can contact us directly).

      Thank you for your attention!

      Sincerely Yours,

      Prof. Mikhail Kanevski