305Re: GEOSTATS: Questions about universal and IRF-k kriging

  • Roberto Bruno
    Apr 29, 1997
      At 02.04 25/04/97 +0200, you wrote:
      >Hello All,
      >I am a geostatistics novice seeking to apply an objective
      >statistical tool ...
      > I'm looking for a software package and reference
      >materials to explore both universal kriging and intrinsic random
      >function of order k processing. ...
      >Terence Donoghue
      >Terry Donoghue, Sr. Research Asst. T: 508-289-2945
      >Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution F: 508-457-2194
      >Applied Ocean Physics and Engineering Dept. E: tdonoghue@...
      >Woods Hole, MA 02543

      You can find a small FAI-k package for MS-DOS at the following site:

      The name of the zip-file is FAIK.ZIP and you can download it
      by using the option "services available" on the site.

      This version accepts up to 200 data in 2D and can work in both
      frames, the stationary one and the FAI-k one. Structural analysis
      and kriging are devoted for maps drawing.
      The external drift feature is an option considered.
      The software, at the moment, is freeware.
      For any problem you can contact me.

      Roberto BRUNO
      Dipartimento di Ingegneria Chimica, Mineraria e delle Tecnologie Ambientali
      Universita' di Bologna "Alma Mater"
      Viale Risorgimento, 2 - 40136 Bologna
      Tel. (+39-51) 6443393 - fax: (+39-51) 6443392
      E-mail: roberto.bruno@...