1629Re: GEOSTATS: Spatial Statistics

  • Patrick van Laake
    Aug 28, 2000
      Sujit and Chris:

      Since you have access to the internet it would be helpful if you could start
      searching yourselves and then direct any specific questions to this forum.

      Chris, you should be able to pick up the information you are looking for from
      books by such authors as AG Journel, CJ Huijbregts, EH Isaaks, RM Srivastava.

      Patrick