1551GEOSTATS: Interpretation of variograms

  • Johan Holmqvist
    Apr 27, 2000
      Dear member of the GEOSTATS mailing list. I work with geochemical properties
      in soil and I would like to ask if anyone could recommend any book or
      publication that deals with interpretation of variograms of different
      geological and geographical properties. Why the theoretical variograms have
      e.g. exponential, spherical shapes and what distribution pattern gives the
      different variogram models.

      With regards/J

      Johan Holmqvist
      Dept. of Chemical Engineering II