1492RE: GEOSTATS: ArcView-GSLIB summary

  • Juan P. Rigol
    Feb 18, 2000
      > Hi!
      >
      > I thank everyone for the useful answers to my question
      > about linking geostatistics and GIS!
      >
      > ---cut---

      I spotted a new arcinfo module for geostatistical
      analysis due this year (??).
      There isnĀ“t currently too much information about this at the
      esri site, but a sort of wish list:
      http://www.esri.com/news/releases/00_1qtr/geostatanal.html

      Regards,
      Juan P. Rigol

      Juan P. Rigol
      Department of Geology
      EPS, University of Jaen
      Virgen de la Cabeza 2
      23071 Jaen, Andalucia
      Spain, EU
      Voice: +34 953 212408 Fax: +34 953 212343
      Email: jprigol@...