1473RE: GEOSTATS: Modeling Spatial Distribution of Landmines

  • Frank Breen
    Feb 4, 2000
      Well in response to ignorance regarding the use of landmine, I am happy to
      say I have had no experience with mines. I do, however, find the problem an
      interesting one and hope you can find a reasonable approach to solving this
      problem.

      Regards,
      Frank

      Frank Breen