1409GEOSTATS: gslib modification

  • Ailco Wolf
    Nov 13, 1999
      I want to use simulated annealing in a hit and miss brute force approach, to condition the experimental cross-variogram of the data with the experimental cross-variogram of the simulated values, at various lags. I was just wandering if anybody has altered the gslib programs "anneal" or "sasim" for this purpose, or if there are any other programs that might incorporate the above mentioned objective function. If anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated, if not then I'll have to review my fortran programming.

      Thanks Ailco