1342GEOSTATS: Pseudoreplication in Pair Comparison Files

  • Daniel Bebber
    Aug 19, 1999
      I'm slightly worried that the PCFs I generate using Prevar2d (part of
      Variowin) are pseudoreplicated, since both the forward (sample x to sample
      y) and backward (sample y to sample x) pairs are included.

      Can anyone comment on this?

      Dan Bebber

      Plant Sciences Dept.
      Oxford University