1320GEOSTATS: GIS Software - what about autocad map?

  • shrifah
    Aug 11, 1999
      Hi everybody.

      A few days ago I noticed somebody mentioning about GIS. There was ESRI
      arc view. Maybe mapinfo and others.

      What are the views of subscibers to geostats concerning Autocad Map? Can
      anybody advise me which software is most easy to learn?

      Thanks in advance.

      Sincerely, shrifah