1280GEOSTATS: Variogram calculation of irregular spaced data with GSLIB2.

  • Octavi Fors Aldrich
    Jun 9, 1999
      Hello everybody,

      I'm novice using GSLIB2, and after taking a quicklook in the User's Guide,
      I've missed one capability in gamv.f program. When calculating variogram
      gamma(h) (whatever option you choose) it could be interesting to have h
      as a non-equally distributed distances array. Unfortunately, it
      seems that gamv.f outputs h as an equally-grided one. This is not
      important when number of points per lag is high, but not the same when
      it's low.

      I was wondering if anybody has "patched" this issue by adding some
      code lines to gamv.f. Any experiences?

      Thanks in advance,

      Octavi.

      Octavi Fors Aldrich