1247GEOSTATS:cross variogram

  • nowook park
    May 4, 1999
      Dear all..

      I have some question about cross variogram analysis..

      in geoscience data integration scheme,
      for the purpose of the evaluation of quantitative spatial influences of
      each data layer to integrated layer.
      if I perform cross variogram analysis with respect to
      classified data, not continous data,
      (ex) class 1 : 0 ~ 10 , class 2 : 10 ~ 11 etc..
      control variable : integrated layer , target variable : each input
      layer)
      is it reasonable ? or is it useless ?
      I wonder whether application to the classified data of cross variogram
      is valid, or not..
      also,if the grid cell size is 30m * 30m,
      what is the reasonable unit lag interval w.r.t. sampling space?

      If anyone has cross variogram fortran codes,
      please let me know..

      Thank you..

      best regards,

      nowook..