1163GEOSTATS: Federal Data Mining Symposium

  • Kristin Nauta
    Feb 1, 1999
      >Please join AFCEA International at the Federal Data Mining Symposium &
      Exposition '99 on March 9-10 at the McLean Hilton in Tysons Corner,
      Virginia. For more information, see our web page at
      <http://www.afcea.org/DATAMINING/datamining.htm> to get information on
      speakers, exhibitors, and registration details. We encourage researchers
      and practitioners of all interest levels to participate and find out more
      about the current and potential uses of data mining in government programs.

      Look forward to seeing you there!

      Kristin Nauta
      Federal Technology Center
      SAS Institute Inc.