1097RE: GEOSTATS: Request for Short Course in Environmental Geostatis tics

  • Eric Lorup
    Dec 2, 1998
      Hello Evan,

      we do offer a course at Salzburg, Austria on June 10 - 11 1999. It's
      titled:

      "Geostatistik fuer die Praxis" (Practical geostatistics)

      Anybody being interested in participating, is invited to read more
      details about the course schedule at:

      http://www.geo.sbg.ac.at/seminare/ss99/statistik.htm

      It need to be stated, that we are no geologists but geographers.

      The course aims at people involved in GIS projects with the need or wish
      to include a bit more than simplest non-spatial statistics.

      More courses (all german language) can be found at:
      http://www.geo.sbg.ac.at/seminare/index.htm

      If you'd like to receive more information via email or snailmail, please
      contact our office (address below).

      Kind regards
      eric j. lorup

      ZGIS (Center for Geographical Information at Salzburg)
      UNIGIS / IDRISI / AGIT
      Dept. of Geography, Salzburg University
      A-5020 Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstr. 34 Austria
      Fon +43(0)662 8044 5224 Fax +43(0)662 8044 525
      zgis@...
      http://www.sbg.ac.at/geo/zgis/zgis.htm