1095GEOSTATS: Request for Short Course in Environmental Geostatistics

  • Evan Englund
    Nov 30, 1998
      I was recently visited by two environmental scientists from Germany who
      want information about environmentally-oriented short courses in
      geostats for themselves and other colleagues. They are most interested
      in having a course in Germany, but are willing to travel. The current
      ai-geostats course list is dominated by petroleum and mining. I know
      that a number of people have taught environmental geostats courses, but
      I'm not sure who is currently active/available. If you teach such a
      class, or know who does, please send me course title, instructor, and
      contact information, and I will pass it on. Thanks.

      Evan Englund (englund.evan@...)