106Re: GEOSTATS: large dataset in geographic coordinates

  • Wendelin Reich
    Feb 15, 1997
      Robert K. Pace wrote:

      > Tim,
      >
      > I have been running some large spatial autoregressions of up to 73,000
      > observations using maximum likelihood. I would be happy to send you some of my
      > forthcoming articles on this topic (many with Ron Barry). These also look at
      > kriging with many observations.

      This sounds very interesting... can you tell me where I could find your
      articles, too?

      --
      osv/osl...

      Wendelin Reich wreich@...
      Dept. of Economic Geography Tel (Job): +49-551-398088
      Geographisches Institut der Tel (priv.): +49-551-35906
      Universitaet Goettingen
      D-37077 Goettingen, Germany
      Mistrust and dislike of sensible reasoning demands mistrust
      and dislike of man.
      Sokrates