File - Topic Reminder

  • ahdtv@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 81 , Jul 1, 2005
      Monthly reminder - Topic guidelines for AHDTV

      Fore-note: Please be aware that you can set
      your subscription to "daily digest", and then
      you will get a maximum of one mail from the
      group per day. This tends to inhibit your
      participation, however, since replying is
      less straightforward.

      From time to time our content drifts and
      flows to this and that topic. That tends
      to be the nature of "forums".

      However we should be aware that subscribers
      subscribe because of a topic, and if the
      topic drift too much, they will unsubscribe.

      The topic here is "Atlanta" HDTV. We suggest
      the AVS Forum (http://www.avsforum.com) or
      others for all topics not related to the
      Atlanta area. Some will surely unsubscribe
      here because the topic is too narrow. :-(

      On topic would include:

      o Atlanta DTV stations, present and future
      o Reception issues around Atlanta
      o Equipment sources (incl. antennas) in Atlanta
      o DTV related activities affecting Atlanta
      o Buying/Selling/Trading of DTV equipment
      o Diagnosing problems thru local confirmation
    • ahdtv@yahoogroups.com