Anyone have an HRD course they've run on that was particularly good? particularly bad? Was it good or bad based on the livestock or the course design? Wasrichter_kuymal
I have a shearer coming to southeastern IN tomorrow. He has time for several other places if anyone is still needing sheep done. Coming across 70 from MO toranchinggal
"guilt by association" analysis -- new to me! I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the giggle. Lauraaltespinne
permission of the American Herding
Breed Association (AHBA) for the
discussion of topics relating to
all-breed herding and the dissemination
of information pertaining to the AHBA.
- Jan 16, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.