Re: To Carol and others.

  • gleb_drobychev
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
      Carol, this time you outwit yourself!
      In my post I answered on two your separate question.
      First - why you cannot see light in me - I answered that problem is
      in you.
      The second - why I am fighting instead of sharing beautiful stories
      sitting at the campfire - I answered with allegory. To my deep
      persuasion, learning of Agni-Yoga is impossible under the influence
      of dark believes such as AAB teaching. That's why, before to sit
      calmly at the campfare sharing our beautiful stories, we must clean
      our camp from trash, snakes etc. - i.e. from false teaching. Under
      allegory of snake I didn't mean you or somebody else.
      So, your letter, a fact, that you accepted word "snake" personally
      simply means your self-accusation! As Ancient Wisdom told, dark
      servants betray themselves.
      You cannot wash out this self-accusation anymore. Even if you start
      to explain that you misunderstood, it will be another self-
      accusation - it means that you didn't understand allegories, so how
      you can learn Agni-Yoga?

      In resistant to evil,
      Gleb

      PS: And by the why, what about Message 9744, by Phillip Lindsay which
      insults HR personally and all Russian as a nation?

      --- In agni-yoga@y..., "Carol J. Anderer" <anderer@p...> wrote:
      > Dear Gleb,
      >
      > Certainly I am blind if I cannot see you, so I appreciate the light
      you shed here so
      > that I may. As for being a snake, well that's another matter, yet
      even
      > so, I will not take offense realizing that I most likely pushed some
      > buttons and have a great deal to learn about diplomacy, especially
      where
      > other cultures are concerned.
    • Carol J. Anderer
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
        Gleb,

        How sad for you that when one extends friendship, you cannot dredge up
        from within yourself the slightest sign of kindness. There is nothing
        beautiful about name calling. But to resort to such an attack and then
        blame the victim is truly shameful. This behavior does not dignify the
        Teaching or you.

        By the way, the Living Ethics is for everyone, even those you believe to
        be your enemies. Do not worry about whether I understand the Teaching,
        just work upon yourself and we will all be better off.

        Carol

        gleb_drobychev wrote:

        > Carol, this time you outwit yourself!
        > In my post I answered on two your separate question.
        > First - why you cannot see light in me - I answered that problem is
        > in you.
        > The second - why I am fighting instead of sharing beautiful stories
        > sitting at the campfire - I answered with allegory. To my deep
        > persuasion, learning of Agni-Yoga is impossible under the influence
        > of dark believes such as AAB teaching. That's why, before to sit
        > calmly at the campfare sharing our beautiful stories, we must clean
        > our camp from trash, snakes etc. - i.e. from false teaching. Under
        > allegory of snake I didn't mean you or somebody else.
        > So, your letter, a fact, that you accepted word "snake" personally
        > simply means your self-accusation! As Ancient Wisdom told, dark
        > servants betray themselves.
        > You cannot wash out this self-accusation anymore. Even if you start
        > to explain that you misunderstood, it will be another self-
        > accusation - it means that you didn't understand allegories, so how
        > you can learn Agni-Yoga?
        >
        > In resistant to evil,
        > Gleb
        >
        > PS: And by the why, what about Message 9744, by Phillip Lindsay which
        > insults HR personally and all Russian as a nation?
        >
        > --- In agni-yoga@y..., "Carol J. Anderer" <anderer@p...> wrote:
        > > Dear Gleb,
        > >
        > > Certainly I am blind if I cannot see you, so I appreciate the light
        > you shed here so
        > > that I may. As for being a snake, well that's another matter, yet
        > even
        > > so, I will not take offense realizing that I most likely pushed some
        > > buttons and have a great deal to learn about diplomacy, especially
        > where
        > > other cultures are concerned.
      • Burt Wilson
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
          Carol wrote:
          > Gleb,
          >
          > How sad for you that when one extends
          > friendship, you cannot dredge up
          > from within yourself the slightest sign of
          > kindness. There is nothing
          > beautiful about name calling. But to resort to
          > such an attack and then
          > blame the victim is truly shameful. This
          > behavior does not dignify the
          > Teaching or you.

          Carol, You did not say these things to Stephen so how can you say them now to
          Gleb? Something fishy here.

          > By the way, the Living Ethics is for everyone,
          > even those you believe to
          > be your enemies.

          Also, Living Ethics is NOT for those who try to spread their own beliefs under
          the guise of "learning about AY." I think the new chat group would be perfect
          for you.

          Burt
        • Carol J. Anderer
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
            A useful list, Monica. Thank you, Carol

            M N Suzuki wrote:

            > --- In agni-yoga@y..., "Carol J. Anderer" <anderer@p...> wrote:
            > > So, although we have not been discussing the Agni Yoga passages very
            > > much the last few weeks, the Forum has provided us a realistic
            > > laboratory for the application of the Living Ethics. I am very
            > > interested in what positive things we have all learned and would
            > > like to know in what areas of the Teaching we need to improve our
            > > application to this collective issue.
            >
            > I think this discussion is very important, especially when the
            > emotions have calmed down and we can view this more objectively. It
            > is my understanding that such a review of our past actions can result
            > in much purification of our emotions and thoughts.
            >
            > Personally, this has been a great lesson in my attitude toward other
            > fellow seekers. I believe that one's attitude toward fellow seekers
            > is very important in the application of the Living Ethics and
            > eventually will determine our relationship and service to humanity
            > and Hierarchy.
            >
            > Examples of the lessons that I need to be incorporated more into my
            > life are:
            >
            > - Showing tremendous respect toward others.
            > - Relating to others to render a service.
            > - Cooperating with others. This is important because if we cannot
            > get along, we prove we are not really disciples.
            > - Confidence that others will obey the call of their spirit by
            > putting faith in people's virtues rather than their vices.
            > - Silent about the weaknesses of my co-workers and Teachers so as to
            > avoid slander, malice, and gossip.
            >
            > As I look over the list, there are areas where I have succeeded and
            > areas where there is definitely room for improvement.
            >
            > Sincerely,
            > Monica
            >

            > Visit Agni Yoga discussion group at: http://www.egroups.com/group/agni-yoga

          • Carol J. Anderer
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
              Dear Dale,

              Your encouraging message means a great deal to me. Thanks for the
              blessings, : )

              Carol

              Dale Jordan wrote:

              > Dear Carol,
              >
              > Such wonderful diplomacy! And I agree with you, in our striving, as well as
              > strife, we must not underestimate the effects of small things to have the
              > capacity for effect beyond our comprehension, as in "the drop of a small
              > bird's feather produces a thunderclap in the far-off worlds."
              >
              > You certainly have done much to reaffirm the character of the forum, as
              > Daniel mentioned last night. Bless you for that.
              >
              > Dale
            • Carol J. Anderer
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 11, 2002
                Dear Oleg,

                Yes, karmic knots and high drama! Great post. I do appreciate your
                affirming comments. May God's Will be done, and may we do our part in
                the one work with love,

                Carol