No activity in last 7 days
Hello everyone and welcome to aging with Cerebral Palsy. I decided to start this group because at few years ago because at the time was I am starting to notice some of the affects of aging with Cerebral Palsy. I am now 31 and I wonder what else is in store for me in the future. Arthritis? Joint problems? This is a place to share and talk about challenges we face with our Cerebral Palsy as we start noticing changes. I have right hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy. Please feel free to introduce yourself.
- Cerebral Palsy
- May 5, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.