Tomorrow July 20th, 5:30pm - Experience Report on Agile QA -- Luis Zhinin

  • John Voris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011

      This month's meeting is tomorrow!
      Experience Report on Agile QA -- Luis Zhinin

      Luis will discuss his experience with Agile-QA within the IVR industry.  He has worked on several IVR projects which were mostly waterfall process oriented.  He will discuss the fun and challenges of going from  QA leading waterfall IVR projects to QA leading a (Comcast) Agile IVR project

      For those interested in QA topics in an Agile environment, this is a great resource for comparison of various models and their effect on quality.

      Meeting Date: Weds July 20th
      Meeting Time: 5:30pm to 8:30pm - - Note the meeting time when we start mingling  - Since it is off the PA Turnpike at the Ft Washington Exit or the Virginia Drive Slip-Lane, these may be easy commute for many of our members to attend.

      Meeting Place: DeVry University, Fort Washington campus, Room 105 in the main building. Go up the drive and through the main entrance (with flags). Signs will point the way!

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1140+Virginia+Drive,+Fort+Washington,+PA&hl=en&sll=40.040577,-75.199206&sspn=0.007705,0.013797&z=16

      An RSVP at our website would be a big help!  http://www.agilephilly.com/events/experience-report-on-agile-qa