Agile Product Planning Workshop by Vibhu on 19th Aug Wed in Bangalore

  • Naresh Jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Vibhu Srinivasan is coming down to India for a short visit. He has agreed to conduct a, much needed, 2 hour workshop on Agile Product Planning in Bangalore.

      Following are the details:

      Agile Product Planning Workshop: Running a effective product definition team (PDT), tools , techniques

      Learn the process of setting up product owner teams that is used when scaling Agile in an organization.

      - When to set up a product owner team,
      - What are the various options?
      - Facilitation techniques in a PDT.
      - User story writing workshop
      - Question Answers
      - You will participate as members of a product owner team on a software product and build out a backlog following the discussions in the workshop

      Date: 19th Aug Wed.
      Venue: We are looking for a sponsor to host this meeting. If your company is interested in hosting this in your office or else where, please drop me a note ASAP.

      If you like to attend the meeting, please RSVP via email. Also tell us what time will work best for you.

      --
      Naresh Jain
      http://agilefaqs.com

    • Naresh Jain
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2009
        CDC Software has agreed to host this meeting.

        Address:
        CDC Software India Private Limited
        6th floor Canberra block UB City
        24 Vittal Mallaya Road Bangalore 1

        Also most RSVPs I've got so far suggested an evening time. So we'll host the meeting between 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
        --
        Naresh Jain
        http://agilefaqs.com