Agile Hyderabad Unconference : August 2nd - Saturday ...

  • Sarath Kummamuru
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi all,
                  Welcome to Agile hyderabad, after a long hiatus we are getting together to start some activity. Apart from the yahoo groups online, we are looking at meeting up to share experiences and discuss Agile Practices, Experiences, Apprehensions and Success Stories.
                  We are planning to conduct a quick Unconference on August 2nd (Saturday). The Agenda and details are as follows:

      1.
      Agenda
         10:30 - Registration and Introductions

         11:00 - 12:30 - Agile Unconference

      The goal of the unconference is to derive areas of interest for discussion from within the group and discuss them quickly over an informal group. People interested in specific areas can choose to participate with particular groups or move around various groups as per their interest. The topics that get discussed should give a guidance on various areas of interest within the community and also help future activities within Agile hyderabad.

          12:30 -  1:30 PM - Lunch.

          1:30 - 2:30  PM - Scrum Simulation with Paper Prototyping
                           The goal of the Paper prototyping Scrum Simulation is to get all members of the group to participate in a real scrum activity that is very time boxed and intense. The goal is to get to build a prototype of a product with paper and do it with the scrum practices so that we get a hands on about Scrum.

           2:30 - 3:00 PM  - Unconference Retrospective.
                           Retrospect on the day's activities, set goals and improvements for other activities.

      2. Venue
              ADP Private Ltd.
              Fortune 9, Raj Bhavan Road, Somaji guda, Hyderabad.

      3. Registration
              Please register by sending an email to me at sarath@... or agile_hyd@yahoogroups.com.
                Name
                Email Address
                Organization
                Current Role/Position
      (Developer, Architect, QA, Process Group, PM, ...)
                Agile Experience (Beginner, Practitioner, Expert, Coach)
                Interest  : (Please explain your interest in the session and your expectations from the session.)

      4. Limit of Registrations : We have a limit of 50 participants for this Unconference. So we will close the registrations on a first come first serve basis, so please register yourself early to avoid non registration. Once we hit 50, we will close registrations.

      5. References:
      1. Unconference  :       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference

      Thanks to ADP for providing the space and sponsoring the Lunch.

      In case you would like to speak to one of us, Please feel free to contact us at

      Sarath (My self): sarath@..., +91 98490 05629.
      Nanda : nanda.lankalapalli@..., +91 97045 36673

      Thanks,
      Sarath.
    • Naresh Jain
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
        Excellent! This is great news.

        I was supposed to be in Hyd on 1st and 2nd Aug speaking at Mukt.in. But I decided not to. Now that Agile Hyd Unconf is happening, I might change my mind. Will keep you guys posted.

        Thank to Akki and ADP for hosting the meeting.

        --
        Naresh Jain
        http://agilefaqs.com

                Please register by sending an email to me at sarath@quadone. com or agile_hyd@yahoogrou ps.com.
                  Name
                  Email Address
                  Organization
                  Current Role/Position
        (Developer, Architect, QA, Process Group, PM, ...)
                  Agile Experience (Beginner, Practitioner, Expert, Coach)
                  Interest  : (Please explain your interest in the session and your expectations from the session.)

        4. Limit of Registrations : We have a limit of 50 participants for this Unconference. So we will close the registrations on a first come first serve basis, so please register yourself early to avoid non registration. Once we hit 50, we will close registrations.

        5. References:

        Thanks to ADP for providing the space and sponsoring the Lunch.

        In case you would like to speak to one of us, Please feel free to contact us at

        Sarath (My self): sarath@quadone. com, +91 98490 05629.
        Nanda : nanda.lankalapalli@ gmail.com, +91 97045 36673

        Thanks,
        Sarath.

      • Akkiraju Bhattiprolu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
          Naresh,

          Can the event be placed in the events section of agileindia? The
          link can point to the post in the agileindia yahoo group.

          http://agileindia.org/events.htm

          Thanks
          -Akki

          --- In agileindia@yahoogroups.com, Naresh Jain <nashjain@...> wrote:

          > Excellent! This is great news.
          >
          > I was supposed to be in Hyd on 1st and 2nd Aug speaking at
          Mukt.in. But I decided not to. Now that Agile Hyd Unconf is
          happening, I might change my mind. Will keep you guys posted.

          > Thank to Akki and ADP for hosting the meeting.
          >
          > --
          > Naresh Jain
          > http://agilefaqs.com
          > http://agileIndia.org
          > http://agilecoachcamp.org
          > http://sdtconf.com

          Saturday ...

          > Hi all,
          > Welcome to Agile hyderabad, after a long hiatus
          > we are getting together to start some activity. Apart from the
          yahoo
          > groups online, we are looking at meeting up to share experiences
          and
          > discuss Agile Practices, Experiences, Apprehensions and Success
          > Stories.
          > We are planning to conduct a quick Unconference on
          August 2nd (Saturday). The Agenda and details are as follows:

          > 1. Agenda
          > 10:30 - Registration and Introductions
          >
          > 11:00 - 12:30 - Agile Unconference
          > The goal of the unconference is to derive
          areas of interest for
          > discussion from within the group and discuss them quickly over an
          > informal group. People interested in specific areas can choose to
          > participate with particular groups or move around various groups
          as per
          > their interest. The topics that get discussed should give a
          guidance on
          > various areas of interest within the community and also help future
          > activities within Agile hyderabad.
          >
          > 12:30 - 1:30 PM - Lunch.
          >
          > 1:30 - 2:30 PM - Scrum Simulation with Paper Prototyping
          >
          > The goal of the Paper prototyping Scrum Simulation is to get all
          > members of the group to participate in a real scrum activity that
          is
          > very time boxed and intense. The goal is to get to build a
          prototype of
          > a product with paper and do it with the scrum practices so that we
          get
          > a hands on about Scrum.
          >
          > 2:30 - 3:00 PM - Unconference Retrospective.
          > Retrospect on the day's activities, set goals
          and improvements for other activities.

          > 2. Venue
          > ADP Private Ltd.
          > Fortune 9, Raj Bhavan Road, Somaji guda, Hyderabad.
          >
          > 3. Registration
          > Please register by sending an email to me at
          sarath@quadone. com or agile_hyd@yahoogrou ps.com.
          > Name
          > Email Address
          > Organization
          > Current Role/Position (Developer, Architect, QA, Process
          Group, PM, ...)
          > Agile Experience (Beginner, Practitioner, Expert, Coach)
          > Interest : (Please explain your interest in the session
          and your expectations from the session.)

          > 4. Limit of Registrations : We have a limit of 50
          > participants for this Unconference. So we will close the
          registrations
          > on a first come first serve basis, so please register yourself
          early to
          > avoid non registration. Once we hit 50, we will close
          registrations.

          > 5. References: 1. Unconference :
          http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Unconference

          > 1. Paper prototype : http://www.youtube com/watch?
          v=ykJ60H4Qkvg
          > Thanks to ADP for providing the space and sponsoring the Lunch.
          >

          > In case you would like to speak to one of us, Please feel free to
          contact us at

          > Sarath (My self): sarath@quadone. com, +91 98490 05629.
          > Nanda : nanda.lankalapalli@ gmail.com, +91 97045 36673
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Sarath.

        • Akkiraju Bhattiprolu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
            Reminder. Please note that this is an entirely free session for
            attendees.

            Thanks
            -Akki

            --- In agileindia@yahoogroups.com, "Sarath Kummamuru" <kcsarath@...>