Personality Traits in Pair Programming

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Just forwarding this for the person running the survey. My apologies
      if you've already seen this.

      - Scott
      =======================================

      would like to invite you to participate in a survey for my Master's
      thesis research by answering six simple questions about Personality
      Traits in Pair Programming (PP). Previous experience with PP is not
      required to take this survey. Your responses to the survey will remain
      anonymous. You can reach the survey by clicking the following link:

      http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=115636

      The aim of this online survey is to determine the five most important
      personality traits for the success of PP. In PP two programmers are
      writing code side-by-side at the same workstation. Interaction of two
      humans makes PP difficult to apply. My hypothesis is if PP partners are
      matched based on their personality traits, software developers will find
      PP more applicable to their project and they will benefit from all the
      PP strengths.

      Your responses to the survey questions will provide a basis for several
      experiments among Computer Science students at Bowling Green State
      University.

      Your participation is truly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Gulgunes ATLI
      Graduate Assistant
      Department of Computer Science