SD Best Practices: Call for Volunteers
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITES AT SD BEST PRACTICES 2005
Volunteers play an essential role throughout this event. Don't miss this
opportunity to be a part of the #1 conference for software developers!
Attend SD Best Practices 2005 by becoming a Conference Volunteer. Volunteering
not only allows you to meet and mingle with other developers; it allows you to
attend conference sessions and events in exchange for your work. For each day
you volunteer you will be allowed to attend a day of the conference at no cost.
The program is based on a day for day exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot
accommodate half-day exchanges.
· One day of volunteer commitment = one day conference attendance. Minimum
of 2 days volunteer commitment required.
· In addition to volunteer days, attend
MANDATORY volunteer training session
on Sunday, Sept. 25, 2005 from 1:30 - 5pm.
· Monitoring conference sessions
· Distribute and collect speaker evaluations
· Provide assistance to the instructors, as needed (distributing handouts,
calling on technical support, etc.)
· Assisting conference attendees with their questions
· Handle miscellaneous projects as needed
· Volunteer Dates: September 25-29, 2005
· Location: Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA
· Volunteer Hours: Approximately 7:00am to 5:30pm (specific hours will be
To register please visit http://sdexpo.com/2005/bp/volunteer/index.htm
If you have any further questions regarding the volunteer program, please
contact Phoenix Reed at preed@....
Scott W. Ambler
www.agiledata.org -:- www.agilemodeling.com
-:- www.ambysoft.com -:-
www.enterpriseunifiedprocess.com -:- www.ronin-intl.com