Seeking Agilists in Iowa

  • Kent J. McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi,
      Sorry if you get this email more than once.

      I am trying to find anyone who uses agile practices in Iowa and would be
      interested in starting a Local Agile Users Group. I am located in the Des
      Moines area, so Central Iowa would be ideal, but I am interested in
      identifying people across the state.

      Please send me an email off line and we can take it from there.

      Kent J. McDonald
      kent@...
      http://www.kentmcdonald.com
      Words to Lead By: Collaborate; Iterate; Serve the Team; Consider Context;
      Practice Excellence; Reflect and Adapt; Deliver Value