Re: [agileDatabases] Visio Templates

  • Kent J. McDonald
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      One thing to keep in mind is that the Database Diagram functionality is only
      in Visio Professional and above versions. If you have the latest edition of
      Visio Standard, I don't believe you will find the database diagrams. (That's
      for the 2003 version).
      --
      Kent J. McDonald
      kent@...

      Quoting Tom Hall <thall@...>:

      > You can create a "Database Model Diagram" in Visio and then use the menu
      > item Database, Options, Document you can specify: the symbol set (IDEF1X
      > or Relational), if you want to see crow's feet, Physical or logical names,
      > if data types are displayed, etc. Using these settings you can make it
      > look like the logical data model.
      > -Tom
      >

      > "amy_vrahas_hall" <amy_vrahas_hall@...>
      > 01/27/2005 10:14 AM
      > Please respond to
      > agileDatabases@yahoogroups.com

      > agileDatabases@yahoogroups.com
      > cc
      >
      > Subject
      > [agileDatabases] Visio Templates
      >

      > Are there any Visio templates or open source data modeling tools to
      > support the logical data modeling notation that's presented on
      > agiledata.org?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Mail sent from: 198.245.32.31