CFP: StarEast

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      StarEast is a leading quality conference. I keynoted a few weeks ago at
      StarWest regarding agile software development and created a very good
      buzz. If you're doing anything regarding agile testing, including
      testability of agile models or agile database testing, I'd highly suggest
      submitting a proposal.

      Submit your presentation: http://www.sqe.com/submission.asp?ci=strer
      Information on STAREAST: http://www.sqe.com/stareast
      Conference Dates: May 16 - 20, 2005

      We invite you to submit a presentation proposal for
      the STAREAST 2005 conference based on your experiences
      and insight into software test and evaluation issues.

      http://www.sqe.com/stareast/speak.asp

      Proposals may cover any aspect of software test and
      evaluation including but not limited to:

      -Test Automation
      -Large System Testing
      -Economics of Testing
      -Strategies and Plans
      -Test Management
      -Process Improvement
      -Outsourcing Issues and Strategies
      -Increasing Testability
      -Analysis Tools and Techniques
      -Testing Web Services
      -Internet/Web Testing
      -Techniques and Methods
      -Requirements Testing
      -Test Environments & Labs
      -Object-Oriented and Component Testing
      -Standards and Procedures
      -Measuring Test
      -Technical Reviews and Inspections
      -Performance and Stress Testing

      Important Dates for Speakers:

      Abstract Deadline: Extended to December 10, 2004
      Notification Date: January, 2005
      Speaker Materials Due: March 2, 2005
      Conference Dates: May 16 - 20, 2005

      http://www.sqe.com/stareast/speak.asp

      Additional Information:

      - The standard time slot for a presentation is one hour,
      this includes 10 minutes allocated for questions.

      - We encourage technical papers to provide conference
      attendees with additional details, supporting
      materials, and