Extreme Programming Survey

  • srikanthbelwadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi

      For our final year project at Indian Institute of Banglalore, we are
      conducting a survey to determine the applicability of Extreme
      Programming in Software development.

      No Prior experience in XP is necessary to answer this survey.

      This questionnaire will be used only for the purpose of research and
      all the information collected will be held confidential. Only
      statistical results will be published.

      I would really appreciate if you can spend a few minutes on this and
      pass it on to your friends

      http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=68622

      Thanks in Advance

      Srikanth