CFP: SD West -- Closes Mar 31

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 3:49 PM
      I'd really like to see some agile talks, particularly ones focused on
      modeling or database techniques, submitted to the conference.

      CALL FOR PAPERS FOR SD BEST PRACTICES 2004 will close March 31st.

      Submit your proposal(s):
      http://www.cmpevents.com

      For over 17 years, it's been the mission of the Software Development
      Conference and Expo to deliver reliable, trustworthy and practical
      developer training to thousands of developers and managers. Now in its
      second year, SD Best Practices offers practical skills on how to
      incorporate best practices, quality, design, and proven management
      techniques into your software applications. Tracks offered include:

      Requirements and Analysis
      Testing and Quality
      Build and Deploy
      Design and Architecture
      Process and Methods
      People, Projects and Teams

      This year, in addition to traditional SD formats, SD Best Practices will
      offer experiential classes. These classes will be an exchange of ideas,
      information and opinions that will focus on collaboration and cooperation
      and promote the value of working with others. Classes will be full-day (6
      hours) or half-day (3 hours)in length.

      Conference Details:
      September 20-23, 2004
      Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA

      Sessions must focus on independent education. Sessions containing any
      product, tool, or service sales pitch will not be accepted.

      If you have questions regarding the Call for Papers, please contact me at
      ngarbolino@....

      Regards,
      Nicole Garbolino, Conference Director

      Senior Consultant, Ronin International, Inc.
      www.ronin-intl.com/company/scottAmbler.html

      www.agiledata.org
      www.agilemodeling.com
      www.ambysoft.com