Example Scripts?

  • Chad Woolley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello,

      I'm new to the group. I've read the "Evolutionary Database Design" paper (http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/evodb.html), and would like to explore the implementation of these approaches for our team.

      My question is: are there any public examples of the scripts that are referenced at the end of the article (in the "Tools to Help") section? I realize that each environment is different, but if I could see some working examples before reinventing the wheel, that would be great. Language/platform doesn't matter.

      I've browsed all the stuff in the "Links" section of the group, and briefly looked at the archives, but didn't find any example scripts. References to prior threads or other sites are very welcome.

      Thanks,
      Chad

      P.S. Sorry if this is a double-post - I accidentally sent the original post with a different email ID than I was subscribed with, and I don't think it went through.