What is AgileDatabase?

  • kamyen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2004
      Dear experts,

      Could anyone describe what AgileDatabase is? Nowadays, a few new
      methodologies came out, suchlike XtremeProgramming, AgileModeling,
      AgileDatabase, AgileProjectManagement, XtremeProjectManagement, and
      etc. Could anyone share with me; as a fast understanding on the
      concept, objectives, and benefits of AgileDatabase?

      Best regards,
      kamyen
    • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2004
        > Could anyone describe what AgileDatabase is? Nowadays, a few new
        > methodologies came out, suchlike XtremeProgramming, AgileModeling,
        > AgileDatabase, AgileProjectManagement, XtremeProjectManagement, and
        > etc. Could anyone share with me; as a fast understanding on the
        > concept, objectives, and benefits of AgileDatabase?

        The typical understanding of relational data bases is that they
        are hard to change, so you need to be right up front. Agile
        Database says that, in order to fit in with other Agile processes,
        they had better be easy (or at least a lot easier) to change, and
        what do you need to do to make it so.

        The rest, as they say, is detail. See Scott Ambler's web site
        (www.agiledata.org).

        John Roth

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
          Thanks. A good starting point might be www.agiledata.org/essays/vision.html

          - Scott

          At 08:49 PM 1/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

          Senior Consultant, Ronin International, Inc.
          www.ronin-intl.com/company/scottAmbler.html

          www.agiledata.org
          www.agilemodeling.com
          www.ambysoft.com