question about the VBA script

  • Vijay Balakrishnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3 12:57 PM
      Hi,

      I read the excellent article and was wondering where I could get the script
      to do the following:
      *For that we created an Excel application with VBA scripts to pull data down
      from the database into an excel file, allow people to edit the file, and
      send the data back up to the database.*

      I had been using sqlldr but thats s tedious manual process.

      Thanx,
      Vijay

    • Pramod
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4 9:39 AM
        right now.. this is internal to Thoughtworks.. as with
        all other opensource Thoughtworks projects.. we are
        thinking of making this VBA in excel a opensource
        project.

        not sure of the timing of it though.

        Pramod

        =====