Re: Employee Satisfaction in Agile Teams study - Last call

  • Grigori Melnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      Over the last 2 months many people took time to respond to the
      survey regarding their views on various job satisfaction factors
      (whether you are part of an agile team or not). Thanks for your
      participation.

      If you haven't had a chance to post your answers yet, please do it
      now at
      http://www.agilenetwork.ca/study/

      The survey will close for data collection on November 29, 2003.

      Regards,

      Grigori

      --- In agileDatabases@yahoogroups.com, "Grigori Melnik"