Employee Satisfaction in Agile Teams study

  • Grigori Melnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      Dear colleagues,

      We would like to thank everyone who took time to complete the
      Employee Satisfaction in Agile Teams survey. For those of you who
      have not had a chance to take the survey, we want to remind you that
      it is still available at
      http://www.agilenetwork.ca/study/

      It should not take more than 15 minutes to complete. All responses
      are anonymous. All aggregate results and analysis will published and
      made available to this list and the public.

      Regards,

      Grigori Melnik/Frank Maurer
      University of Calgary
    • Grigori Melnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
        Over the last 2 months many people took time to respond to the
        survey regarding their views on various job satisfaction factors
        (whether you are part of an agile team or not). Thanks for your
        participation.

        If you haven't had a chance to post your answers yet, please do it
        now at
        http://www.agilenetwork.ca/study/

        The survey will close for data collection on November 29, 2003.

        Regards,

        Grigori

        --- In agileDatabases@yahoogroups.com, "Grigori Melnik"