XP Agile Universe 2003: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      <<< CALL FOR PARTICIPATION >>>

      XP Agile Universe 2003
      August 10-13, 2003
      New Orleans

      http://www.xpuniverse.com
      http://www.agileuniverse.com

      Following the success of the conference in 2001 and 2002, XP Agile Universe
      2003 will bring together again experts, practitioners and novices in the
      field of Extreme Programming and Agile Methodologies.

      High-quality, peer reviewed papers will provide an overview on the latest
      trends and will allow the industry practitioners to find out when and how
      these approaches can improve their software development processes. A large
      number of tutorials will prove helpful to those who desire greater insight
      into agile software processes. Technical workshops will be forums for
      discussing latest insights.

      For more information on how to submit visit
      http://www.agileuniverse.com/CallForParticipation

      If you have a website for your user group, please refer to the following URL
      for a conference logo: http://www.xpuniverse.com/images/smallIcon.gif

      <<< DATES >>>

      February 28, 2003 - Deadlines for technical paper submissions, workshop
      proposals, educator symposium paper submissions, tutorials proposals

      April 17, 2003 - Notification of acceptance

      May 16, 2003 - Camera Ready Copies to Frank Maurer (maurer@...)

      August 10-13, 2003 - XP Agile Universe 2003 Conference

      <<< CONTACTS >>>

      TECHNICAL PAPERS
      Chairs: Frank Maurer (maurer@...) Don Wells
      (Don@...)

      TUTORIALS
      Chair: Brian Button (bbutton@...)

      WORKSHOPS
      Chair: Grigori Melnik (grigori.melnik@...)

      EDUCATORS SYMPOSIUM
      Chair: Don Reifer dreifer@...

      Feel free to email me with any general questions:
      Alex Viggio (alex@...)
      User Group Advocate

      Please let me know if there are other non-XP user groups in your area that
      might be interested in knowing about XP Agile Universe (i.e. process groups,
      software quality groups, Java user groups, etc.).

      Best Regards,
      - Alex