questionnaire regarding agile software development

  • amitoj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Dear Sir / Madam,

      Greetings

      I am pursuing my doctoral research from Punjabi University Patiala, My research objective is to find "Knowledge Management practices specific
      to Agile software development and applicability of agile in distributed environment". This study is meant solely for academic and/
      or research purposes and complete confidentiality will be maintained.

      It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
      Please don't not left the survey in between because incomplete survey do not help in drawing meaningful conclusion. Kindly extend your cooperation in filling up this questionnaire.

      To participate in the survey ,you have to create an account by providing your email id and a password of min 6 character. Your email id will not be shared with anyone. and detailed report of the survey will be mailed to your email id.

      If you have questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact me by email at amitoj@... or at 09855000456.

      I appreciate and thank you for your time and support.

      You can start the survey by clicking on the following link:
      www.agilekms.com

      All responses will remain confidential and secure.

      Thank you

      Amitoj Singh