CFP Very Important: Security Issues in Agile Survey

  • Ahmed Alnatheer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Dear friends,

      My name is Ahmed Alnatheer and I'm currently conducting empirical research full-time on the topic of Security Issues in Agile Methodologies. I am currently looking into finding effective means to integrate the two disciplines of Security and Agile in order to make a more robust and seamless methodology for Engineers and Developers to follow. My work is being supervised by two supervisors: Dr Andy Gravell & Dr David Argles from the University of Southampton in UK.

      I would very much welcome you to share your ideas on this interesting topic by participating in the following survey:

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JM6BKBX

      Thank you very much,

      Ahmed Alnatheer
      PhD Candidate
      School of Electronics and Computer Science
      University of Southampton, UK
      Phone: +44 (0)2380 581965
      aaa1v09@...